"The Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:5 NIV
We are encouraged to watch for God's active presence from childhood to our senior years. The eye, which is meant to be the viewer's eye, challenges us to look closely at our lives to see how God was actively present in the past and is active in our lives today.
Looking at your personal journey through your mind's eye, how do these images and Christian symbols speak to you?
- Waters of baptism: How does baptism make a difference in your life?
- Dove and olive branch: Consider times when God gave you his peace.
- Woman lifting large rocks: How has God helped you with your burdens?
- Grapes and wheat: Think of times when God forgave you.
- People: When did God comfort or guide you through his people?
- Woman reading a Bible: How has God given you insight through his Word?
- Flowers/plants: Have you grown spiritually from God's life-giving water?
- Owl: Reflect on times when you received godly wisdom.
Oh, that we would always be thankful for his faithfulness as we see him at work today and as we look back and reflect on what he has done in the past.